Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2 for iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s / 6 / Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2 / Mini, Note 5/4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
● Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
● Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
● Compact Design: One of the industry's smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
● What You Get: The Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger, no cord), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
From the manufacturer
Anker PowerDrive 2
The 24W 2-port USB Car Charger for Phones, Tablets and more
PowerDrive 2 condenses twin-port high-speed charging into an incredibly compact power source for any phones or tablets on the road.
- Remarkably compact, with twin charging ports
- Two ports with the power to charge two iPads at high speed
- PowerIQ for customized, high-speed charging
Our PowerIQ and other advanced technologies charge your devices faster. Charge two iPads together at full-speed.
Intelligent high-speed USB charging for just about any phone, tablet, or other USB device.
Uncompromising Safety Standards
Our unique MultiProtect Safety System protects against shorts, surges and other dangers to keep you and your devices safe.
A redesigned and completely updated version with further-optimized form and function.
Only Premium Components
PowerDrive 2 is made using high-grade components and materials, with world-class chips and circuitry. It’s CE & FCC-certified for complete safety and reliability.
Peace of Mind Included
Every purchase includes our worry-free 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help out.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12" MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).